A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Dunn, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
He has special expertise in 8 Areas, including Breast Cancer, Gastrointestinal Radiological Oncology, and Head and Neck Cancer.5 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Dunn graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Dunn has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Thibodaux Regional Medical Center
- Bronson Methodist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dunn accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 3 plans
- Louisiana Medicaid - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. William Dunn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William H. Dunn practice?
Dr. William Dunn practices Radiation Oncology near Thibodaux, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Paw Paw, MI and Kalamazoo, MI.
See Thibodaux Radiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Bill Dunn, Dr. Billy Dunn, Dr. Guillermo Dunn