A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Dunn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Dunn, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Breast Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Lung Cancer
- Nervous System Cancer
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Dunn graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Dunn has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Thibodaux Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dunn accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Louisiana Medicaid - 1 plan