A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Edwards:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Edwards is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Edwards, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Edwards graduated from University Of The West Indies, Jamaica, Kingston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Edwards has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital
- Elliot Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Henry Edwards MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. William H. Edwards practice?
- Dr. William Edwards has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Edwards practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Salem, NH.
Additional practice locations include: Manchester, NH.
See Salem Obstetricians & Gynecologists.