A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Goodman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Goodman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Goodman, MD, MPH is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Cystic Fibrosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Goodman graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Goodman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Southern Nh Medical Center
- Catholic Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Howard Goodman MD and MPH is a male Pulmonologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. William H. Goodman practice?
- Dr. William Goodman has 1 office location.
Dr. William Goodman practices Pulmonary Disease near Manchester, NH.
See Manchester Pulmonologists.