A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Hampton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Adolescent Psychiatry
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bereavement/Traumatic Grief
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Conduct Disorder
- Developmental Disorders
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Eating Disorders
- Mood Disorders
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Panic Disorder
- Personality Disorders
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Hampton graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Hampton has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Greenwich Hospital Association
- Greenwich Hospital, Greenwich CT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Hampton MD is a male Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. William Hampton practice?
- Dr. William Hampton has 1 office location.
Dr. William Hampton practices Psychiatry near Greenwich, CT.
See Greenwich Psychiatrists.