A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Hampton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hampton
Epilepsy Patient Education Learn about epilepsy and seizures in our patient education guide and how this brain disorder affects people.Before Visiting Dr. Hampton Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Adolescent Psychiatry
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bereavement/Traumatic Grief
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Conduct Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Developmental Disorders
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Eating Disorders
- Mood Disorders
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Panic Disorder
- Personality Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Hampton graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Hampton has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Greenwich Hospital Association
- Greenwich Hospital, Greenwich CT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Hampton MD is a male Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. William Hampton practice?
- Dr. William Hampton has 1 office location.
Dr. William Hampton practices Psychiatry near Greenwich, CT.
See Greenwich Psychiatrists.