A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Higgins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Higgins is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Higgins graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Higgins has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- Arizona Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William H Higgins DO is a male Allergist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Allergy.
- Where does Dr. William H. Higgins practice?
- Dr. William Higgins has 3 office locations.
Dr. William Higgins practices Family Medicine and Allergy near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Scottsdale, AZ.
See Phoenix Primary Care Doctors and Phoenix Allergists.