A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Jackson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Jackson graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Jackson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jackson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William H. Jackson practice?
Dr. William Jackson practices Rheumatology and Pediatric Rheumatology near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Rheumatologists.