A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Jackson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Jackson graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Jackson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Hugh Jackson MD is a male Rheumatologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology and Pediatric Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. William H. Jackson practice?
- Dr. William Jackson has 3 office locations.
Dr. William Jackson practices Rheumatology and Pediatric Rheumatology near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Rheumatologists.