Learn more about Dr. William Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Johnson, Surgeon - Bariatric and General Surgery is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Johnson, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Surgery
- Endocrine Disorders
- Gallbladder Surgery
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Hiatal Hernia
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Liver Cancer
- Pancreas inflammation (Pancreatitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Johnson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
- North Fulton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Holland Johnson MD is a male Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William H. Johnson practice?
- Dr. William Johnson has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Johnson practices Surgery near Suwanee, GA.
See Suwanee Surgeons.