A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Johnson, Surgeon - Bariatric and General Surgery is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Johnson
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Johnson Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Johnson, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Surgery
- Endocrine Disorders
- Gallbladder Surgery
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Hiatal Hernia
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Liver Cancer
- Pancreas inflammation (Pancreatitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Johnson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
- North Fulton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Holland Johnson FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William H. Johnson practice?
- Dr. William Johnson has 3 office locations.
Dr. William Johnson practices Surgery near Cumming, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Suwanee, GA.
See Cumming Surgeons.