Dr. William Jones MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

December 12th, 2015
Dr. Jones is the absolute best. I feel very lucky to have him as my doctor.

July 24th, 2014
I love Dr Jones, I think he is a great MD....however I do think his patient load is a bit much...when I first started going there about 7 years ago it was much better....seems he takes less time with you now and his tone is less friendly. I think he is just overloaded and is feeling the pressure....I think he is extremely competent and I trust his opinions...The office needs some attention, its way too small and has seen its better days, I would think that with their case load they could very well afford a new , cleaner building.....I love the staff there, they are all friendly and usually know exactly who I am before signing in....all in all the only thing I would change is getting a new cleaner building to accommodate the case load.....

April 28th, 2014
This place is a nightmare! They have entirely too many patients. They NEVER return your phone calls. Dr.Jones gets easily frustrated and it shows! Ive even heard the other doctor there using profanity in his office with the door open, everyone heard it in the wait area. Dr.Jones has no bed side manners after he has seen you a couple times, he couldnt diagnose my issue and even made a smart condescending remark that was way out of line and I will never forget how I felt so belittled and embarressed , I sat in my car and cried afterwards. I went to him for help because I felt like I could trust him. I used to feel so comfortable at Wrightsville before they had so many patients. They were awesome back then. Greed took over, I suppose. I can NOT believe they are still taking new patients. Be prepared to wait...

March 19th, 2014
Had Bad Experience
I found this doctor extremely rude at the beginning. I mentioned something to the nurse who promptly told the doctor even though I asked him not to tell him. Dr. Jones came very close to 'cussing' me out! I will never see him again as a doctor. I am very sad about this because I feel he is knowledgeable.

September 4th, 2013
Rude, Incompetent and OverWorked
This practice is what you would call the fast food version of medical treatment. The staff makes countless errors, and this particular doctor is just plain mean. He obviously has too many patients and not enough resources, staff, or time. The building is decrepit. They don't accept Medicade. They don't return phone calls. The trash cans don't even have lids! This doctor cannot interpret or diagnose anything more major than the flu, yet he acts like he can and wastes your time and takes your money. If you have a cold and want to wait two hours in a freezing building with moldy rugs and weird animal posters on the walls, then this is the doctor for you.

April 8th, 2013
Excellent physician
Dr Jones is one of the finest physicians I have ever encountered, both in competence and bedside manner. He is thorough in his examination, takes time to explain, and truly gives his patient his time and interest. Dr Jones is hard working and is a credit to his profession. I have been his patient for over 10 years and my respect increases with each visit. PS--I am not related.