Dr. William Kaplan MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.9

July 22nd, 2016
Dr. Kaplan is amazing! Helps SO MUCH in putting life's problems in perspective ! Great Dr.

March 26th, 2014
helpful and kind
Dr Kaplan went out of his way to help me find a parenting coordinator after my divorce. It was greatly appreciated.

November 1st, 2010
Beware
The doctor was extremely poor in diagnosing my condition and prescribed contraindicated medication.

May 17th, 2010
Forensic foreplay heals nothing
Dr. Kaplan was the forensic psychiatrist appointed in my divorce case. After he was paid $17,000.00 his report recommended shared parenting. Although an objectively good recommendation, Dr. Kaplan ignored the mother's subjective MMPI which indicated an obsessive-compulsive disorder with histrionic and narcissistic tendencies. It is now a few year later, custody went to the mother (the vast majority of all contested custody decisions do) and now, as the MMPI, my family and I warned Dr. Kaplan-, the mother is withholding visitation. The mother is and has used the children as a pawns for pecuniary gain throughout the case. Dr. Kaplan, in my case, rendered an objectively fine, politically correct decision while ignoring his Hyppocratic oath to do no harm. Under his mother's exclusive control, my son is now one grade level behind in reading and my daughter displaying great stress over her mother's behavior. Dr. Kaplan-I ask you to get out of the financially and politically motivated divorce industry and be a real doctor, be a healer!

October 14th, 2009
Wonderful Man!
I have no idea what these other reviewers are talking about! Trust me - if you're a young person with psychiatric problems, then Dr. Kaplan is your best friend. He's patient, caring, and infinitely wise; no one, and I mean no one, will tailor treatment to your needs like Dr. Kaplan. He'll get you back up on your feet, and then some.

March 10th, 2009
phony and double faced
Dr. Kaplan is a phony, double-faced, unprofessional doctor. I had a extremely unpleasant experience and am disgusted by his performance. I am fully responsible for all my words. Never, never, ever again

July 29th, 2008
Wonderful Doctor!
I had an extremely pleasant experience with Dr. Kaplan. He was caring and personnable and made me feel comfortable disclosing information to him. I would recommend him to anyone.