A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Kirkpatrick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Kirkpatrick is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Kirkpatrick, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kirkpatrick graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kirkpatrick has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kirkpatrick accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 15 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William H. Kirkpatrick practice?
Dr. William Kirkpatrick practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Devon, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bryn Mawr, PA and Newtown Square, PA.
See Devon Surgeons.