A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Kirkpatrick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Kirkpatrick is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kirkpatrick
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Kirkpatrick Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Kirkpatrick, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kirkpatrick graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kirkpatrick has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Main Line Hospital Paoli
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William H Kirkpatrick MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. William H. Kirkpatrick practice?
- Dr. William Kirkpatrick has 5 office locations.
Dr. William Kirkpatrick practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Newtown Square, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bryn Mawr, PA and Marlton, NJ.
See Newtown Square Surgeons.