Learn more about Dr. William Kirkpatrick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Kirkpatrick is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Kirkpatrick, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kirkpatrick graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kirkpatrick has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Main Line Hospital Paoli
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William H Kirkpatrick MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. William H. Kirkpatrick practice?
- Dr. William Kirkpatrick has 5 office locations.
Dr. William Kirkpatrick practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Newtown Square, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bryn Mawr, PA and Marlton, NJ.
See Newtown Square Surgeons.