Learn more about Dr. William Kirkpatrick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Kirkpatrick is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kirkpatrick
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kirkpatrick Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Kirkpatrick, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kirkpatrick graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kirkpatrick has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Hunter Kirkpatrick MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. William H. Kirkpatrick practice?
- Dr. William Kirkpatrick has 1 office location.
Dr. William Kirkpatrick practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Newtown Square, PA.
See Newtown Square Orthopedic Surgeons and Newtown Square Surgeons.