A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Lawson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lawson graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Lawson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Navapache Regional Medical Center
- Summit Healthcare Association
- Summit Healthcare Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lawson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 3 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William H. Lawson practice?
Dr. William Lawson practices Family Medicine, General Practice, and Pediatrics near Show Low, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Taylor, AZ.
See Show Low Family Physicians, Show Low General Practitioners, and Show Low Pediatricians.