Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William Lawson
Dr. William Lawson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Taylor, AZ. He has 49 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine and Pediatrics. Dr. Lawson is affiliated with Navapache Regional Medical Center, Summit Healthcare Association and Summit Healthcare Regional Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. William Lawson has the following 2 specialties
- Family Medicine
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. William Lawson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Taylor, AZ.
Dr. Bryan Smithson
Show Low, AZ 0.43 mi8
Dr. Thomas Paxman
General Practice, Family Medicine
Show Low, AZ 0.43 mi28
Dr. Aaron Bornstein
Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, General Practice
Show Low, AZ 0.62 mi32