A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Lawson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Lawson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Lawson graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Lawson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Navapache Regional Medical Center
- Summit Healthcare Association
- Summit Healthcare Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Harvey Lawson MD is a male Pediatrician, has 46 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. William H. Lawson practice?
- Dr. William Lawson has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Lawson practices Pediatrics near Show Low, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Taylor, AZ.
See Show Low Pediatricians.