Learn more about Dr. William Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Lee is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lee
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Lee Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Lee, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lee has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Roper Hospital
- Bon Secours-St Francis Xavier Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William H Lee MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. William H. Lee practice?
- Dr. William Lee has 1 office location.
Dr. William Lee practices Ophthalmology near Charleston, SC.
See Charleston Ophthalmologists.