Learn more about Dr. William Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Lee is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lee
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Lee Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Lee, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lee has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Roper Hospital
- Bon Secours-St Francis Xavier Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William H Lee MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. William H. Lee practice?
- Dr. William Lee has 1 office location.
Dr. William Lee practices Ophthalmology near Charleston, SC.
See Charleston Ophthalmologists.