Dr. William Leone Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William Leone?

February 15th, 2017

Drs. Keine and Miller are great, BUT....

This group has the WORST staff and admin staff just like every pain clinic in Nashville, NONE of them returns my calls and they will not work out a payment plant for outpatient procedures. Whoever the director is, get ready because you are about to get an earful from me. I would have been fired had I ever conducted myself like the staff does. The lack of their staff's competence has pushed me to the brink and I am on a fixed income, but I pay my bills. I understand people need to be paid, but do your job! If I call 5 times and No one returns my calls, that is absolutely unacceptable. Well, now I am calling every single one of you out and I am an upstanding person in the medical community here......I appreciate the kindness and compassion of Drs. Leone and Miller, but that is the extent.

January 11th, 2017

Unsatisfied with his medical approach

I have been going to a previous clinic for 2+ years and the care that I received there was very effective and gave me a greater quality of life. They treated me with injections, therapy and medicine. I was able to work, exercise, play with my child, etc. Life was great. Well I changed clinics to pmg and was seen by Dr Leone. I felt he was a nice person who generally cares. That's great and all but I felt his medical opinions was off and even against what many other dr's was consistent with. He began changing my previous diagnosis and plan of care, that has been very effective in my past years of treatment by other dr's. I explained to him how important keeping my pain under control was in my life for my ability to work to be able to afford my bills, play with my child, etc. Its like he ignored the importance of my life responsibilities. He changed a previous nerve block, that was very effective in treating my pain in the past, as well as changed medications(non narcotic) that was lowering my need for stronger narcotic medicine to help control my pain. I feel he is a decent person but has bad medical decisions for some of his patients. I plan on staying with the same clinic but under another dr's care within the same clinic...

December 14th, 2016

Dr. Leone has really shaped this place up. Truly care about and your pain.

July 18th, 2016

Excellent rating for Dr. William Leone and Yalonda Parrish Advaned NP

February 24th, 2016

Dr Leone

If there is one negative review on Dr Leone or this clinic, DO NOT believe it!!! It is simply someone that is "seeking drugs" and was refused, as they should be. I have seen Dr Leone for over 20 years now, and I can say that this man is the ONLY doctor that EVER cared about my life and the lack of living it due to severe chronic pain. I have had multiple high tech procedures in their TN Pain Surgery Center, which is state of the art. These procedures have helped me TREMENDOUSLY & the staff is the most professional there is. Period. I have NOTHING but wonderful comments about Dr Leone and everyone at PMG. If you are LEGITIMATELY in horrific pain, go see him. He is an answered prayer.

January 18th, 2016

Extremely rude and harassing treatment by Youlanda Parish after 3 yrs of treatment, needing 2 knee replacements and back surgery she mistreats me and threatens to take my medicine away because she a personal issue in my opinion!

December 31st, 2015

Don't bad mouth him he's a great Doctor

Great Doctor, if someone has a problem with him and the Pain Mgt. Group they probably were "Drug Seeking". He's by the book, exam's, everything was professional! I'd recommend him and the staff 100%. By the way I was in the Medical field for many years as a medic, also worked with many doctors in many various fields

December 1st, 2015

THE BEST PAIN MANAGEMENT FACILITY IN MID TN

I am thrilled! I had a procedure done a few hours ago by Dr. William Leone at the Pain Management Group in Antioch. I felt no pain during and still. I have been having these done by Dr. Leone for a few years and he has magic hands and an obviously caring heart. I was going to rest and looked at facebook, mail etc. first. I noticed some negative reviews on both Dr. Leone, professional mid levels and even front desk. PLEASE people who are not drug seeking but have pain do not believe this. I am a retired person in the field and immediately realized..."some druggies got angry because they did not get what they came for". People study years before ever seeing patients and something this intrusive more years - more study. There are many ways to earn a good living one would not put themselves through almost twenty years of earning very little as a resident etc. it also costs a fortune and it is hard work. Anyone in the field would be agitated by the obvious negative reviews written albeit poorly by people seeking drugs. When I first entered this facility I had a safe feeling. It was clean, everyone from the front desk to Dr. Leone was caring, friendly within ethical boundaries and trying to find the best treatment for me. No one rushed me. No one was rude. No one treated me as a criminal looking for drugs. I never have had to wait over ten minutes. Perhaps I realize people who work by appointment may be late due to others lack of respect for appointment time. There are also emergency situations that cannot be foreseen thereby defining emergency. In my case, I have never had to wait. I always arrive for any appointment 15 minutes early considering what could be happening. This really has me juxtaposed between angry and hurt. I have worked hard in this field (medical not pain) and therefore realize how much one has to care to chose this specialty. Ob/gyn is great for people who really need atta boys and the thrull of bringing in a life. Surgeons must feel terrific knowing exactly what to remove and the patient feeling well again. Most specialties have rewards aside from financial. Pain is a specialty that you better have a good self esteem. It is not for the faint of heart. Do you realize most patients never get back to where they were? It just is not the same. You know this from carr, from life! It is not a serendipitous miracle that one in pain will all of a sudden be completely well. Have you noticed they get annoyed with who? Family because out if love they handle it. However, the physician, or nurse practitioner or physicians assistant can work anywhere. In fact, there is a shortage. Who wants to be treated poorly because after doing all that can be done - the condition persists. Then on top of that they have negative remarks made about them? Notice those negative reviews carefully. You will note the spelling, grammar, syntax even no capitals at the beginning of a sentence. Just maybe they although uneducated are users and in their anger write a negative review. They want revenge of some kind. Sad huh? Here is the truth...if you are truly in pain make an appointment with Dr. Leone so you too, may benefit from his years of training which resulted in his abilities. You will really feel good by the manner the mid levels treat patients. I know I am thrilled to have him as my doctor and my mid level, Yalonda Parrish is fabulous. She has tried everything with me. She really cares. I have worked in the field and I, too, want you in pain to be treated decently and with expertize. You will thank yourself.

November 24th, 2015

Did not return phone call after having some concerns.

October 27th, 2015

Some are worth the wait for an appt.

I have had very positive results with Dr. Leone and one of his Nurse Practioners, Martha Lemons. I have not had a good experience with other physicians there.

October 22nd, 2015

This guy has stuck sevreal needles in my back. I can't stand needles. To start with he comes waltzing in the room and says "hello mr. Anderson, so glad to see you today!" Of course he's not the one getting a needle stuck in his back either. LOL. But really Dr. Leone and the whole staff are first class. They are really busy, but they really do care, you just get that feeling, they show it, and it rubs off on you. I highly recommend.

June 24th, 2013

Exceptional service and treatment!