A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Meyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Meyer is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Meyer
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Meyer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Meyer, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Meyer graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Meyer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Ms Regional Medical Center
- King's Daughters Medical Center-Brookhaven
- South Central Regional Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Hammond Meyer MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 45 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William H. Meyer practice?
- Dr. William Meyer has 1 office location.
Dr. William Meyer practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Brookhaven, MS.
See Brookhaven Surgeons.