Learn more about Dr. William Mitchell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Mitchell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mitchell
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mitchell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Mitchell, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mitchell graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mitchell has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Plaza Medical Center
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Horace Mitchell MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 49 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William H. Mitchell practice?
- Dr. William Mitchell has 1 office location.
Dr. William Mitchell practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Orthopedic Surgeons.