A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Montgomery:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Montgomery is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Montgomery, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Montgomery graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Montgomery has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Medical Center San Francisco
- Saint Francis Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Harland Montgomery MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William H. Montgomery practice?
- Dr. William Montgomery has 1 office location.
Dr. William Montgomery practices Orthopaedic Surgery near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Surgeons.