Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William Montgomery III
Dr. William Montgomery III, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Francisco, CA. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine and Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Montgomery is affiliated with St Mary's Medical Center, California Pacific Medical Center - California Campus and California Pacific Medical Center - St Luke's Campus. Dr. Montgomery has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. William Montgomery III has the following 2 specialties
- Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine
An osteopath is a physician who is trained in the philosophy of osteopathic medicine. These doctors have a D.O. degree which stands for Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine, as opposed to M.D. for Medical Doctor.
Osteopathic medicine differs...
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. William Montgomery III is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Francisco, CA.
Dr. Jennifer Van Warmerdam
Orthopedics Reconstructive Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery
San Francisco, CA 0.01 mi11
Dr. Quoc Vo
Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
San Francisco, CA 0.01 mi17
Dr. Stephen Pinney
San Francisco, CA 0.01 mi22