A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Hensley Moore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hensley Moore
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Hensley Moore Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Hensley Moore, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Hensley Moore graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Hensley Moore has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baton Rouge General Medical Center
- Our Lady of The Lake Reg Medical Center
- Our Lady of the Lake Rmc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Hensley Moore MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William Hensley Moore practice?
- Dr. William Hensley Moore has 1 office location.
Dr. William Hensley Moore practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Baton Rouge, LA.
See Baton Rouge Internists and Baton Rouge Geriatric Doctors.