A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Moore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Moore is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Moore, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Moore graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Moore has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Baylor University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Hume Moore MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. William H. Moore practice?
- Dr. William Moore has 4 office locations.
Dr. William Moore practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Clovis, NM.
See Dallas Obstetricians & Gynecologists.