The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William Moretz III
Dr. William Moretz III, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Savannah, GA. He has 14 years of experience. His specialties include Otolaryngology and General Surgery. Dr. Moretz is affiliated with Candler Hospital, St Joseph's Hospital - Savannah and Memorial Health University. He speaks English.
Dr. William Moretz III has the following 2 specialties
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose,...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. William Moretz III is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Savannah, GA.
Dr. Clifton Cannon III
Surgery of the Hand, General Surgery, Plastic Surgery
Savannah, GA 0 mi10
Dr. Diane Davis
Savannah, GA 0 mi38
Dr. Stephen Rashleigh
Plastic Surgery, Otolaryngology
Savannah, GA 0 mi29