A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Murphy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Murphy, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Murphy graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester.
Dr. Murphy has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
- Children's Hospital of Orange County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Harold Murphy MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William H. Murphy practice?
- Dr. William Murphy has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Murphy practices Emergency Medicine and Pediatric Emergency Medicine near Orange, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Anaheim, CA.
See Orange Emergency Physicians and Orange Pediatric Specialists.