A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Murphy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Murphy
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Murphy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Murphy, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Murphy graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester.
Dr. Murphy has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
- Children's Hospital of Orange County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Harold Murphy MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William H. Murphy practice?
- Dr. William Murphy has 1 office location.
Dr. William Murphy practices Emergency Medicine and Pediatric Emergency Medicine near Orange, CA.
See Orange Emergency Physicians.