A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Nelson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Nelson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Nelson graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Nelson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Howard Nelson MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. William H. Nelson practice?
- Dr. William Nelson has 3 office locations.
Dr. William Nelson practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Laguna Hills, CA.
See Laguna Hills Internists and Laguna Hills Cardiologists.