Dr. William Paterson MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

April 16th, 2017
Broken Shoulder healed without surgery
After breaking my shoulder skiing, Dr. Paterson and his staff were extremely helpful working me in for an appointment, expediting a related CT scan and in thoroughly explaining my options. There was a 7 mm gap in the break - on the border of requiring surgery. Dr. Paterson called the evening he had the CT scan results and ultimately helped me in deciding to forgo surgery. I appreciated his willingness to listen to my questions and provide clear explanatons. After about 2 months and some physical therapy, I was back to doing pool maintenance, hedge trimming, cycling, repairing sprinkler valves and even replaced the water softener. My only limitation is some discomfort sleeping on the injured shoulder, however, it continues to improve.

March 1st, 2017
Great MD - Gentle, Patient, Listens, Smart
Well what else can you say - this man has his stuff in order. He is gentle, quick speaking, calming and great overall knowledge. His surgery was right on - I actually healed in less time than expected. Staff was always happy and professional. For the amount of patients being seen there is little wait time. You guys got the right answers. Great Job to all. Thanks I'm so happy I was referred to you.

February 3rd, 2017
Great Doctor
Willing to spend time with you to make sure all your questions have been answered. Not in a hurry to just suggest surgery, he suggested trying therapy first for a month, so far it is working, otherwise a reverse total replacement of the shoulder is on the menu. Thanks ,Dr. Paterson.

January 6th, 2017
Easy to make an appt, little wait time, very easy to talk to. My experience with Dr William Parerson and the office has been pleasurable.

December 17th, 2016
Excellent Shoulder Orthopedic
I am very satisfied with my recent shoulder replacement surgery. Dr. Patterson is very knowledgeable and easy to talk with. His staff is very efficient and professional.

September 14th, 2016
Excellent experience with a very knowledgeable , caring physician. I highly recommend him.

June 30th, 2016
I could not have gotten a better doctor. Him & his staff are absolutely great! From treatment to surgery, he always explained everything very thoroughly. For me & my experience, I can not praise him & his staff enough. I never waited longer than 5 minutes for my appts. If I showed up early, I was in & out before my actual appt time but he still took the time I needed at the appt, never felt rushed or that he didn't care. He is a great doctor and his staff have always been happy and helpful. My surgery couldn't have gone any better. Everything he described that would happen during surgery, recovery & physical therapy was spot on. 4 months after surgery & I am doing great with no issues!!

June 13th, 2016
Excellent Doctor to choose
Doctor was excellent in explaining what to expect and answer all questions. Each visit ended with me having more confidence in his ability and trust. Complete satisfaction in everyway. Recommend Completely.

May 26th, 2016
Great service?

May 19th, 2016
Dr Paterson is outstanding in every way. I fell and had two rotator cuff tears, one a major full thickness tear. Dr Paterson, very skillfully, performed the needed surgery and related treatment. In addition to being a highly skilled surgeon, Dr Paterson is a wonderful human being and treated me with the utmost care and understanding.

May 5th, 2016
Be Careful on Ladders!
After walking off a ladder in mid-air I was introduced to Dr. Paterson. I broke my arm right below the left shoulder. Dr. Paterson did a thorough exam and presented a common sense treatment plan. It has now been two months and my arm has healed. Dr. Paterson scheduled appointments to x-ray and keep track of the healing. I was also instructed in exercises to promote mobility. I would recommend him to anyone needing his services.

March 30th, 2016
Humerus Surgery
Dr. Paterson was wonderful! I had never broken anything in my life until I totally broke my humerus in half and needed surgery. Never once did I question his ability and judgement on what needed to be done. With an injury that deeply affected a couple months of my life, I knew that I was in good hands. Now two and half months later, I have a pretty sick scar, but a fully functioning arm! I highly recommend Dr. Paterson!