A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Polk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Polk is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Polk, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Gallbladder Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Polk graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Polk has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St Thomas Hospital
- Centennial Medical Center Of Ashland Cit
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William H Polk MD is a male Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William H. Polk practice?
- Dr. William Polk has 3 office locations.
Dr. William Polk practices Surgery near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Surgeons.