A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Ramsey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Ramsey, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Chronic Hepatitis C
- Colon Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Peptic Ulcer
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Viral Human Hepatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Ramsey graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ramsey has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University of Connecticut Health Center
- Hospital Of St Raphael
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William H Ramsey MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. William H. Ramsey practice?
- Dr. William Ramsey has 4 office locations.
Dr. William Ramsey practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near New Haven, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Guilford, CT and Hamden, CT.
See New Haven Internists and New Haven Gastroenterologists.