Internist, Cardiologist (heart)
Video profile

2.5

Jun 16th, 2015

Terrible doctor and human been..

Worst Experience I have ever had with a Doctor show details Worst Experience I have ever had with a Doctor
May 11th, 2015

My appointment with Dr. Resh was the worst experience I have ever had with a Doctor. He suffers from God syndrome and refuses to listen to his patient. He would not allow me to maintain care with the Cardiologist that performed my surgery. He stated it was full care or nothing with complete arrogance. He is very brash and completely unprofessional, to the point that he was threatening to have me escorted out of the office. I was literally shocked and have never been threatened by a doctor before. I would never recommend anyone to trust this individual with his or her care.

Lousy show details Lousy
by Mike Jefferson on Jun 10th, 2014

Comes in smiling but has the social skills of Stalin. Doesn't explain anything about your heart or how it operates and what you should do to make it better. Where the issues are in a illustration. You have to query him in the 15 seconds he marches in with test results and then he leaves smiling to get you to come back in three months for his financial marriage with you. Gets upset when you query him about test results. Doesn't tell you where he is heading regarding your heart condition. Need a second opinion start with him.

Aug 3rd, 2011

Dr. Resh is an excellent doctor and his staff is top notch.

Good Cardiologist show details Good Cardiologist
Feb 11th, 2011

Dr. Resh has been my cardiologist for 2.5 years. He's always been thorough with his tests and takes time to explain the reason why they are necessary.His office staff at each location is topnotch! A very well run and profession group.

He gave me the brush off! show details He gave me the brush off!
by Shannon on Sep 20th, 2010

Dr Resh treated me worse than any doctor ever has. I havent felt good for over a year and saw a total of 5 different "ologists". Dr Resh was the 4th. Im in my late 20's and not sure if thats what made him decide to ignore my symptoms. My neurologist referred me to Dr Resh and in the 3 minutes he spent with me, he decided that nothing was wrong with me but since I was referred "I guess we can schedule you for some tests". Tests that require them to inject radioactive material into my body (unnecessarily according to him)Well, I never followed up on the tests as he told me straight up "I bet it has nothing to do with your heart". Now almost a year later, I apply for life insurance and they wont commit to it due to the notes in Dr Resh's file that apparantly there were some abnormalities that I was not made aware of by "Dr" Resh.. Now I dont have medical insurance and cant get life insurance either. Guess what his staff's solution is? "Can you apply for medicaid" (As I definitely didnt warrant a personal call from his highness himself). Im still undiagnosed and I still dont feel good.