inactive

3.0

• Good
  • Bad

April 22nd, 2015
Horrible service, staff is rude and unprofessional will never go back here again Do not go here!!!! So many better places

February 16th, 2014
Appreciate , "Following the orders of The Doctor",
Let me just start with my dislikes , I dislike the fact of being young dumb and living with regret . I dislike the fact that I truly messed up and if there is anything in this world I could change it would be the decision I made and realize now ,how very important it is to stay in bed and do what the doctor recommends. If there is a problem of any kind , Dr. Richardson will give you advice that would b best for you. He tells you "just call". I made a mistake that could have been ,not only damaging to me , but I realize what it could have done to Dr. Richardson .After everything I have been through since the day he referred me to planned parenthood, I learned a very valuable lesson and truly grew a high respect for Dr. Richardson's Practice. His way of relating to most of our situations makes the best of our medical needs . Thinking back on the time I had spent with Dr. Richardson now saddens me , because I need him now more then ever, I have a molar pregnancy that is effecting my health. Because I messed up I am still sitting here with my molar pregnancy , waiting for oncologist to ????? I couldn't recommend anyone better , more knowledgeable then Dr. Richardson. Thank you Richardson , you are Appreciated ,admired and respected . I am sorry . if only I had a second chance .