A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Riley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Riley is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Riley, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Riley graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Riley has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Infirmary Medical Center
- Baptist Health Medical Center Heber Spings
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Harvey Riley MD is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William H. Riley practice?
- Dr. William Riley has 1 office location.
Dr. William Riley practices Family Medicine near Little Rock, AR.
See Little Rock Primary Care Doctors.