Dr. William Roberts Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William Roberts?

Seasonal Allergies

Get the facts about seasonal allergies, including the different types, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.

Have you seen Dr. William Roberts?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

December 9th, 2015

This doctor did not even look at my ears. Sudden onset of tinnitus. I was aware of the disorder but was concerned by the sudden onset. I was fine one minute and suddenly this loud noise began in my head. I was told to play music to mask the noise. RIPPED OFF

October 23rd, 2015

Very disappointed! He didn't care at all about my condition. Didn't bother to read records I handed him to explain why I was there. Made negative comments about previous care from other docs, although not related to what I was there for. And he was wrong in those comments also. Very cold, didn't ask, just didn't care. Spent minimal time. Offered no explanations and when asked, he was bothered. Do not recommend him, not many neurotologist a in town, other one I saw was same. Too bad Charlotte.

May 7th, 2015

Dr. Didn't review my chart, was insensitive to my sudden hearing loss,& was generally disinterested in my condition which was traumatic to me.. He gave me a brochure on the surgery that he could do. Bedside manner???

December 1st, 2011

My son diagnosis and pending surgery were clearly explained to us. Dr. and staff were highly professional as well as pleasant. Dr. Roberts spent a lot of time with us and answered our questions without making us feel like we were inferior.

February 5th, 2016