A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Sanders:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Sanders is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Sanders, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Sanders graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Sanders has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Hospital
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sanders accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 25 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans