Dr. William Sanders Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William Sanders?

Posted on March 4th, 2016

Excellent physician, skilled surgeon and nice guy but probably not the best manager. Staff is less than friendly and, at times, arrogant.

After surgery, he did not forget me

Posted on February 21st, 2016

In my opinion, he's the best urologist in Georgia. After a trip to the emergency room that was out of his geographic area, he personally called to see how I was doing.

Great Service

Posted on June 15th, 2015

Dr Sanders was very concerned about my health issues, shared information about my condition thoroughly, answered my questions. I am asking if he will be my urologist.

cowboy with a needle

Posted on May 24th, 2015

Way to quick, wants to do biopsy right off the bat. Starts telling me how big the ultrasound device is, use 12 needle in prostate. Had to stop him right there Called back with PSA result. "You'll just have to have biopsy you have no choice" My body I get to decide not you. Rude old nelly queen, need to get some lessons in what his job entitles him too. BTW, PSA test isn't all that accurate, had 3 in 2 weeks varied by 2.0 points

Posted on March 19th, 2015

Horrific experience. Rude staff didn't care about me, responded rudely and made me wait for over an hour. Dr. Sanders himself was unbelievably rude, when I asked him in a very polite manner why he was doing a certain procedure, he said "because I want to". I should have gotten up and walked out of his office, this "physician" is rude, arrogant and I promptly went to another physician who took the time to have a decent bedside manner. You've heard of physicians with a God complex? Sanders is it. My money will go elsewhere, thank you.

Dr Sanders is excellent

Posted on January 28th, 2015

Dr Sanders is extrenely good and taking things one step at a time. He also is good at pointing out what he's looking for, what we should worry about, and what we shouldn't. He is excellent in terms of being a good listener and asking valid, poignant questions. Highly recommend him

Posted on January 27th, 2015

Dr. Sanders is the best urologist I have ever gone to and I have had to go to a urologist since I was twenty four years of age and I am in my late seventies now. I am so thankful we learned about Dr. Sanders because my husband and I I both go to him.

Posted on January 21st, 2015

I think Dr. Sanders is a great doctor and I would love to give his office all stars across the board, but he may need to find better staff. There's a Kelly in that office that is very rude and acts as if she is entitled to something.

High PSA count

Posted on December 15th, 2013

Dr Sanders is the most professional Doctor I have ever visited. He is a straight shooter who is not rushed and is committed to spending time with the patient. You simply will not go wrong with Dr Sanders. Yale educated and dedicated to always learning. He is the best.

prostate cancer

Posted on October 9th, 2013

Dr. Sanders was very professional and from my first visit explained everything in clear, concise way. He attended top schools and gives me confidence that the upcoming seed therapy treatment for my prostate cancer is the best option for my circumstances. He makes me feel like I am making the decisions, but with his input and help. One of the best doctors I have ever seen, highly recommend him.

Posted on July 8th, 2013

Doctor Sanders is an amazing doctor. He and Dr Sam Graham performed surgery on me. The experience and expertise was superior. Not only is Dr Sanders a wonderful physician, but is always helpful and thoughtful to my whole family.

Posted on May 28th, 2010

Good listener,excellent caring manner. Highly recommended