A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Sherman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Sherman, Medical Oncologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Sherman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Peripheral Nervous System Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Sherman graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Sherman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- New York Presbyterian / Westchester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Harvey Sherman MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. William H. Sherman practice?
- Dr. William Sherman has 1 office location.
Dr. William Sherman practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Oncologists.