Learn more about Dr. William Sledge:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Sledge is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sledge
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sledge Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Sledge, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Health Services Research
- Mental Disorders
- Psychotic Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sledge graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sledge has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Hurt Sledge MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. William H. Sledge practice?
- Dr. William Sledge has 1 office location.
Dr. William Sledge practices Psychiatry near New Haven, CT.
See New Haven Psychiatrists.