A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Sledge:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Sledge is Satisfactory.
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Sledge, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Health Services Research
- Mental Disorders
- Psychotic Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sledge graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sledge has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Hurt Sledge MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. William H. Sledge practice?
- Dr. William Sledge has 1 office location.
Dr. William Sledge practices Psychiatry near New Haven, CT.
See New Haven Psychiatrists.