Dr. William Smith Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William Smith?

First time visit with him

Posted on July 7th, 2017

Went in for a visit for heel pain. I told him my symptoms and he said I have an Achilles' tendon. All he did was squeeze my calf muscle and told me to go to physical therapy ! No X rays , MRI or nothing to look inside my leg . He said I didn't need one . I could have torn tendons or a fracture. I just wasn't satisfied with that diagnosis ! 🙁

Great! On time, very professional doctor and staff.

Posted on May 3rd, 2017

Doctor Smith has been my primary doctor a few years now, has given me referrals to specialist and overall has been great! Usually on time, very professional doctor and staff. I really like the Doctors of Galen Medical Group.

Great! On time, very professional doctor and staff.

Posted on May 3rd, 2017

Pros and Cons

Posted on June 5th, 2013

Dr. Smith has been my doctor for 7 or 8 years; Dr. Smith is very personable and upbeat and easy to talk to, very energetic. In my opinion, he would work better with younger patients. I am in my 80's. I feel he rushes through exams, makes fast assessments, records his impression and is quickly on his way. I have not found a cooperative response to patient needs and little individualized focus. Staff assistance is minimal and hurried as well. My main dissatisfaction relates to a sense of physician discomfort in caring for an older patient. This is a subjective assessment and an impression. I plan to make a change soon. I believe he may be excellent with children and younger patients. This relates to my overall experience over the years and a long-term forebearance in hope of change. I would recommend Dr. Smith to a younger demographic.

Posted on May 16th, 2011

Seemed to go very quickly through appointment. Not very thorough. Office staff is horrible and rude.

Posted on September 21st, 2017