Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William Spencer III
Dr. William Spencer III, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Charleston, SC. He has 48 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Spencer is affiliated with Medical University Of South Carolina, Medical University Of South Carolina and Medical University Hospital Authority. He speaks English.
Dr. William Spencer III has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. William Spencer III is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Charleston, SC.
Dr. Maria Egidi
Internal Medicine, Nephrology
Charleston, SC 0 mi32
Dr. Charlton Strange III
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Charleston, SC 0 mi31
Dr. Muhammad Hasan
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Charleston, SC 0 mi14