Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William St Clair
Dr. William St Clair, MD, PHD is a Doctor primarily located in Lexington, KY, with other offices in Morehead, KY and Lexington, KY (and 1 other location). He has 21 years of experience. His specialties include Radiology and Radiation Oncology. Dr. St Clair is affiliated with University of Kentucky Albert B Chankler Hospital, Uk Healthcare Hospitals and Good Samaritan Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. William St Clair has the following 2 specialties
A radiologist is a physician who specializes in the use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries in patients.
The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance...
- Radiation Oncology
A radiation oncologist is a physician who specializes in the use of nuclear medicine in diagnosing and treating cancer in a patient.
These doctors work in concert with other cancer specialists in order to determine the best form of treatment...
Dr. William St Clair is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lexington, KY.
Dr. Mahesh Kudrimoti
Lexington, KY 0 mi21
Dr. Kwaku Obeng
Neuroradiology, Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology
Lexington, KY 0 mi11
Dr. Scott Stevens
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology, Internal Medicine
Lexington, KY 0 mi34