A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Stephan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Stephan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Stephan, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stephan graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Stephan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System - Mercy Hospital of Buffalo
- Catholic Health System/Kenmore Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William H Stephan MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William H. Stephan practice?
- Dr. William Stephan has 4 office locations.
Dr. William Stephan practices Family Medicine near Tonawanda, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Derby, NY and Buffalo, NY.
See Tonawanda Primary Care Doctors.