A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Stephan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Stephan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stephan
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Stephan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Stephan, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stephan graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Stephan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System - Mercy Hospital of Buffalo
- Catholic Health System/Kenmore Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William H Stephan MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William H. Stephan practice?
- Dr. William Stephan has 1 office location.
Dr. William Stephan practices Family Medicine near Tonawanda, NY.
See Tonawanda Family Physicians.