A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Taylor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Taylor is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Taylor, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- PMS (Premenstrual Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Taylor graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Taylor has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy San Juan Medical Center
- Sutter General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Taylor accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William H. Taylor practice?
Dr. William Taylor practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Carmichael, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Sacramento, CA.
See Carmichael Obstetricians & Gynecologists.