A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Warren:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Warren is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Warren, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 23 areas:
- Adenoid Cystic Carcinoma
- Breast Cancer
- Carcinoid Tumor
- Colon Cancer
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Bronchial Neoplasm)
- Lung Cancer (Non-Small-Cell Lung Carcinoma)
- Lung Cancer (Pleural Neoplasms)
- Lung Cancer (Pulmonary Sclerosing Hemangioma)
- Mesothelioma (Asbestos-related Cancer)
- Neuroendocrine Tumors
- Pneumonectomy (Lung removal)
- Pulmonary Emphysema (COPD)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Warren graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Warren has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Rush Oak Park Hospital
- Macneal Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William H Warren MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William H. Warren practice?
- Dr. William Warren has 5 office locations.
Dr. William Warren practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Skokie, IL and Oak Park, IL.
See Chicago Cardiothoracic Surgeons.