A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Weaver:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Weaver is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Weaver graduated from The University Of Health And Sciences, Phnom Penh.
Dr. Weaver has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital/Waterman
- Villiages Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Henry Weaver DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William H. Weaver practice?
- Dr. William Weaver has 1 office location.
Dr. William Weaver practices Family Medicine near Tavares, FL.
See Tavares Primary Care Doctors.