A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Weintraub:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Weintraub is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weintraub
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Weintraub Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Weintraub, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Weintraub graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Weintraub has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- Abington Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Henry Weintraub MD is a male Surgeon, has 48 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William H. Weintraub practice?
- Dr. William Weintraub has 1 office location.
Dr. William Weintraub practices Surgery near Abington, PA.
See Abington Surgeons.