A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Weintraub:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Weintraub is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Weintraub, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Weintraub graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Weintraub has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- Abington Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Henry Weintraub MD is a male Surgeon, has 47 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William H. Weintraub practice?
- Dr. William Weintraub has 1 office location.
Dr. William Weintraub practices Surgery near Abington, PA.
See Abington Surgeons.