Dr. William Haas Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William Haas?

September 20th, 2016

I've been a patient with Dr. Haas for over 4 years and I believe him to not only be exceptionally competent but conservative in his treatment options. If possible, he follows-up with test results without requiring you to revisit the office. In one instance, my cholesterol was high as well as my A1C - he recommended I either change my diet or take pills to control. I changed my diet to avoid pills and their side effects, and everything is normal now. I was also diagnosed with a torn meniscus by my orthopedic doctor who recommended surgery. I planned on having surgery and went to Dr. Haas for the green light for surgery approval, which he provided. He also provided information about studies on the surgery that allowed me to have an open mind about its long term effects versus those patients that didn't have surgery - this is something that my orthopedic doctor should have provided. After reading the information, I opted not to have surgery , something I am very grateful to Dr. Haas for providing and I'm doing just fine. Just recently, another thorough study of this operation reinforced the information that Dr. Haas provided. I will try and stay with Dr. Haas wherever he may transfer to within the Tampa Bay area.

April 26th, 2016

It is rare to find a doctor and an office staff that work so diligently to provide special care and concern to their patients. I absolutely trust these wonderful people who have always gone the extra mile...always with a smile.

June 8th, 2015

Horrible-Stay Far Away

Horrible bedside manners (non-existent). No compassion whatsoever.

June 8th, 2015

Horrible bedside manners, no compassion whatsoever. NOT recommended.

November 14th, 2013

Dr. Haas is an excellent physician. He communicates clearly and thoroughly and doesn't rush. He oversaw treatment which literally saved my life. I highly recommend this doctor.

July 28th, 2017