Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William Haaz
Dr. William Haaz, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Jenkintown, PA. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Haaz is affiliated with Holy Redeemer Hospital & Medical Center, Hahnemann University Hospital and Abington Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. William Haaz has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. William Haaz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jenkintown, PA.
Dr. Warren Wilkes
Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine
Jenkintown, PA 0 mi23
Dr. Peter Shaftel
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology
Jenkintown, PA 0 mi31
Dr. Thomas Santilli
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Jenkintown, PA 0 mi36