Learn more about Dr. William Haaz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Haaz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Haaz
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Haaz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Haaz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Haaz graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Haaz has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Redeemer Health System
- Abington Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William S Haaz MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. William S. Haaz practice?
- Dr. William Haaz has 1 office location.
Dr. William Haaz practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Jenkintown, PA.
See Jenkintown Internists and Jenkintown Cardiologists.