A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Haaz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Haaz is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Haaz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Haaz graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Haaz has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Redeemer Health System
- Abington Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William S Haaz MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. William S. Haaz practice?
- Dr. William Haaz has 5 office locations.
Dr. William Haaz practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Jenkintown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Abington, PA and Philadelphia, PA.
See Jenkintown Internists and Jenkintown Cardiologists.