A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Haden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Haden is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Haden, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Haden graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Haden has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Rutherford Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Chamers Haden MD is a male Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William C. Haden practice?
- Dr. William Haden has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Haden practices Surgery near Rutherfordton, NC.
See Rutherfordton Surgeons.