Dr. William Hadesman MD Patient Reviews

• Orthopedic Surgery Elmhurst, IL

• Good
  • Bad

November 1st, 2016
Dr. Hadesman repaired a broken kneecap after I slipped on the ice 20 years ago. To this day, I have had absolutely no problems. I had the pleasure of having an appointment with Dr. Hadesman about one month ago for arthritis in my thumb joint. As usual I am feeling great. Dr Hadesman is THE BEST Ortho Surgeon EVER!! I highly recommend his expertise. He is very compassionate, genuine and takes the time to explain everything and answers all your questions

October 15th, 2015
Typical
First appointment was over an hour before I was seen. Second appointment and I walked in to find an empty reception area. Great I thought , no wait. 45 minutes later I told the staff I was walking out. The receptionist said to hold tight and the Dr would see me immediately. Why was I waiting then? I despise that they overbook appointments to squeeze the insurance monies. If he had a 7 pm dinner reservation would he wait over an hour for a table? If he was meeting me at my office and I made him wait over an hour o see me would he stick around?

September 3rd, 2015
Great Dr with a Great bedside manner.

February 6th, 2015
Efficient and courteous.
Dr. Hadesman and his staff are wonderful. All treatment was arranged on my initial visit.

December 3rd, 2014
I was wrong.
First impressions are not always correct. He is a busy guy as reflected in my first bad commentary. I have found him extremely compassionate and very knowledgeable. The last shot worked so I no longer need a cane. He is a great guy once you get past his busy doctor facade. Love the guy now and would recommend him and recommend not judging him the first visit.

May 17th, 2012
The staff here is great with one exception, "Tammy"I've gotten more of a caring attitude from a state worker at the DMV.

July 30th, 2011
One of the best
He is one that is concerned for his patients. You can talk to him and get a good sound answer.He makes you feel at ease and have very few concerns about the procedure no matter what it is.

February 9th, 2011
He is God-like!
I would wait two days to see this man. We found an answer to our prayers when we found Dr. Hadesman! The care, attention, and desire to correct my daughters spiral break requiring 8 screws to be set amongst 2 bones was above and beyond any of my expectations! He put her and us at ease and he was not satisfied until he had complete symmetry between both hands with all fingers. He even replicated a slight overlap of a finger onto the other hand. The time, care, and attention given are something that one does not see in modern day medicine any longer. We hit the jackpot when he accepted us as a patient.

August 7th, 2010
Excellent and highly skilled surgeon. High marks for ability and performance in the OR.

April 5th, 2010
Meticulous & Professional
I shattered my ankle this winter and I was fortunate to have Dr. Hadesman was the orthopaedic surgeon on call. He has been extremely thorough with the explanation of the procedure, the healing process, the physical therapy and the future ramifications of my injury. Dr. Hadesaman is amazing with his ability to recall details throughout the process and has shown considerable care and concern as well. He is a perfectionist that wants everything done perfectly and his way.The staff in his office are all very knowledgeable and know how to work within his parameters in the best interest of the patient. Great doctor and a great staff, highly recommended!

April 7th, 2017