A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Hadnott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Hadnott is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Hadnott, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Back Pain
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Ganglion Cysts
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Neck Pain
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hadnott graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Hadnott has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Hospital
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hadnott accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William H. Hadnott practice?
Dr. William Hadnott practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: San Antonio, TX.
See Houston Surgeons.