A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Hadnott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Hadnott is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Hadnott, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Back Pain
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Ganglion Cysts
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Neck Pain
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hadnott graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hadnott has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Park Plaza Hospital
- The Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Hicks Hadnott MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William H. Hadnott practice?
- Dr. William Hadnott has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Hadnott practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Bellaire, TX.
See Houston Surgeons.