A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Hadnott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Hadnott is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hadnott
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hadnott Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Hadnott, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Back Pain
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Ganglion Cysts
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Neck Pain
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hadnott graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hadnott has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Park Plaza Hospital
- The Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Hicks Hadnott MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William H. Hadnott practice?
- Dr. William Hadnott has 1 office location.
Dr. William Hadnott practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Houston, TX.
See Houston Surgeons.