Dr. William Haehl MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Shelbyville, IN

3.3

March 2nd, 2015
Excellent Doctor
Dr. Haehl was the only dr I had in my adult life...I was his patient for pretty much the entire time of his practice. I just think the world of him and it broke my heart when he retired. He understood my problems and worked with me to get the right meds for my chronic headaches. And the only time he "outsourced" me was when he sent me to Dr. Spenos and I was diagnosed with MS. My late husband also went to him for several years and he was very pleased with Dr. Haehl. But the doctor he referred me to is not going to work out, so now I'm looking for another family doctor. I know Dr. Haehl did what he had to do by retiring, and I can't blame him for that...but I really do miss him. Through 36 years, I don't know what I would have done without him and his nurse, Paula. I know that everyone has different experiences with any doctor, but I guess I'm just shocked that there was anyone who didn't like him. Anyway, I just felt like I had to defend him, even though he is retired, because in all those years, we never had a problem with him.

October 23rd, 2013
Doctor needs help
This Dr. needs to retire, not willing to write prescriptions, keeps running you around by sending you out to specialty Doctors, who say that your Primary care doctor can write the prescription. Doesn't spend time with patient, keeps leaving the room during visit. It almost seems that he has forgotten, "May I always act so as to preserve the finest traditions of my calling and may I long experience the joy of healing those who seek my help."