A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Hahn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Hahn is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hahn
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hahn Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Mouth Cancer
- Ovarian Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hahn graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hahn has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Chun Hahn MD and PHD is a male Oncologist , has 18 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. William C. Hahn practice?
- Dr. William Hahn has 1 office location.
Dr. William Hahn practices Medical Oncology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Oncologists.