A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Haik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Haik
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Haik, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Haik graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Haik has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Fort Walton Beach Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Emile Haik MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. William E. Haik practice?
- Dr. William Haik has 1 office location.
Dr. William Haik practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Fort Walton Beach, FL.
See Fort Walton Beach Internists and Fort Walton Beach Pulmonologists.