A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Hait:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Hait, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Leukemia L1210
- Leukemia P388
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Non-Small-Cell Lung Carcinoma)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hait graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hait has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hait accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 4 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan