Learn more about Dr. William Hait:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Hait, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Leukemia L1210
- Leukemia P388
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Non-Small-Cell Lung Carcinoma)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hait graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hait has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Neil Hait MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. William N. Hait practice?
- Dr. William Hait has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Hait practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near New Brunswick, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Livingston, NJ.
See New Brunswick Internists and New Brunswick Oncologists.