Learn more about Dr. William Hait:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Hait is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hait
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Hait Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Hait, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Leukemia L1210
- Leukemia P388
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Non-Small-Cell Lung Carcinoma)
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hait graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hait has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Neil Hait MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. William N. Hait practice?
- Dr. William Hait has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Hait practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near New Brunswick, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Livingston, NJ.
See New Brunswick Internists and New Brunswick Oncologists.