Learn more about Dr. William Hakeos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Hakeos is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hakeos
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hakeos Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Hakeos, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Hakeos graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Hakeos has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William M Hakeos MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William M. Hakeos practice?
- Dr. William Hakeos has 1 office location.
Dr. William Hakeos practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Surgeons.