A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Hakeos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Hakeos is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Hakeos, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Hakeos graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Hakeos has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William M Hakeos MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William M. Hakeos practice?
- Dr. William Hakeos has 1 office location.
Dr. William Hakeos practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Surgeons.