Learn more about Dr. William Hakeos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Hakeos is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Hakeos, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Hakeos graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Hakeos has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William M Hakeos MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William M. Hakeos practice?
- Dr. William Hakeos has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Hakeos practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: West Bloomfield, MI.
See Detroit Orthopedic Surgeons.